Recently Sephora announced that they are FINALLY shipping to the UK! (HOORAY).
For those of you who don’t know, Sephora is a bit like a US version of Space NK, only bigger and more affordable. Their own range is second to none and I don’t think you even want to know how much I spent on makeup there last year.
One of the ranges that Sephora does very well is their range of travel size items, either to be used as minis, trial sizes, or actual travel adventures. Cleverly positioned right next to the till point (cash register), you often buy a lot more items than intended to, because tiny things ‘are a bargain’ – even 8 tiny additions to your basket later.
In the UK we’re stuck with the ‘travel minis’ section, which more often than not contains, one tiny can of lynx, one very expensive tiny moisturiser gathering dust on the bottom shelf, and 15 different types of shampoo. Now, tiny versions of beauty products are my thing, mostly because I do like to travel and try so many different things, so the UK drugstore offering is usually a bit pitiful compared to Sephora.
I think Sephora answered my tiny beauty want woes, because they just launched this, which is something I am in LOVE with.
The set includes (and this is taken straight from the Sephora website)
– 0.5 oz Caudalie Divine Oil
– 0.84 oz Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse in Medium
– Mini tanning mitt
– 1.7 oz Bumble and bumble Surf Spray
– 0.13 oz Lavanila The Healthy Fragrance in Vanilla Coconut
– 1 oz Living Proof® Restore Mask Treatment
– 1 oz Shaveworks™ The Cool Fix™
– 0.1 oz Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in Shea Butter & Vitamin E
– 0.33 oz Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++
– 0.33 oz Murad® Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++
– 1 oz DERMAdoctor® Shrinking Beauty™
– Travel bag
Bear in mind UK peeps, that USA refer to SPF in terms of ‘Broad Spectrum’ – it just means it is super awesome at protecting you against those harmful rays.