Hi guys! Most of you have probably seen these posts around the blogosphere recently, and I have been lucky enough to have been nominated by the lovely Anna – her blog is packed with travel, beauty and lifestyle bits so it’s definitely worth checking out.
The Liebster Award is this cute little award that recognises bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you
– Answer the questions they sent you
– Nominate 11 bloggers to answer your own set of questions (under 200 followers)
– Contact them, by commenting on a recent post
1. What is your holy grail base product?
I love the Nivea tinted day cream in the shade natural, it’s under £4, and gives almost a medium coverage, has SPF AND moisturises. It’s a staple in my summer skincare and makeup routine because foundation is just a little too heavy in these London summers!
2. Favourite blogger?
Oh gosh, I love so many blogs! I have to give a shoutout to my Smart Twenties gals, because they’re all bloody amazing and so inspiriational, but if I had to pick one ‘superblog’ it’s go to be domestic sluttery (which I have been reading since it started).
DS is written by a group of ladies, and covers everything from travels to lifestyle to homewares. They even have a book now. It’s truly a great source for new and old bloggers.
3. One thing people may not know about you?
If you don’t follow me on Twitter (why not?) then you may not know that I’m an unapologetic comic book, sci-fi and video games nerd.
4. If you only had one shop you could shop in where would you shop?
M&S Simply Food. COME ON NOW. TOO EASY! 😀
5. What is your dream job?
(Technically I have already done this) Ideally I want to get back into working in the music industry once I move to Australia. I would love to be a music supervisor (the person who chooses the music you hear on tv shows and films), as this is something I briefly did here in the UK when I lived in Manchester.
Music is my life, and the reason I took a risk and moved to London.
6. Spa day or a day of adventure?
I would always pick adventures! I find spas a bit boring! I prefer to discover new things!
7. Go to outfit?
My self-ripped 1969 jeans from Gap, ankle boots, a white shirt and a blazer.
8. Favourite restaurant?
There are way too many for me to choose, but probably Sushi Train (an Australian sushi chain), it’s so GOOD, nothing compares!
9. What are your top three travel essentials?
- Notebook and Pen
10. Why did you start blogging?
I have wanted to do this for a while, and realised I started one, then abandoned it during the ‘boom’ back in 2009, I’ve always thought ‘what if’ and with my move abroad, I don’t think there has ever been a better time.
11. Dream holiday?
I’ve already done a few bucket lists things, and have more to do next year, so for me it has to be visiting Alaska or Hawaii. I’m mostly excited that living in Australia means I will be living much closer to Hawaii then ever!
What a great set of questions, thanks Anna! 🙂
My questions for you ladies!
- 3 desert island items
- If you could take a flight anywhere tomorrow (money is no object), where would you go and why?
- Your greatest holiday
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- If you could invite 3 celebrities (living or deceased) to dinner, who would you invite and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Favourite lip product
- Favourite food
- What was/is your favourite subject at school?
- Best animal (most important question)
- Your favourite outfit when you’re on vacation
Looking forward to seeing your posts ladies! I wanted to add more blogs but I was limited to only 11 – there are SO MANY of you that I love reading, so give me a nudge as this is something I would like to post quite regularly!