I’m aware it’s been over a month or so since I last blogged, so what have I been up to:
- I ordered and received both my wedding dress/bridesmaids dresses (future articles to come on those)
- The prospective marriage visa is now officially sent off and in the hands of very important people
- I fell even more in love with Keegan, he really is a wonderful fella, and I cannot wait to bloody get back and see him
- I had my hens weekend (will do another article on that), with some truly wonderful ladies and I am so grateful to have them in my life
- I started to write my children’s book, which is partially the reason for my absence here, but now the story is mostly written and I’m 18,000 words down and into the main editing stage.
- My grandad turned 95, and my parents bought a gas powered BBQ, something my Dad is very proud of
- I’ve been ill a fair amount, which is rare for me
- I am going away this weekend and cannot wait to blog about it. I have my blogging MOJO back.
What have you all been up to over the past 6 weeks, I have missed you all dearly.